Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Blog Stalker

I know I'm not the only one. I have heard others confess that they, too, are blog stalkers. There is just something about reading about real people's lives that is, well, for lack of a better term, addicting. Since having children, I love looking at others' blogs, especially those with cute baby pictures or advice on raising young children. The other day, my friend Vanessa recommended this blog and I thought to myself, "No, I don't need to read another blog by someone I don't even know." I put it out of my mind for a few days, but then yesterday decided to check it out, just to see what it was about. Well, I am here to say that I am not even all the way through it (you must start at the beginning - there is a link on the left side of the blog page), and I cannot "put it down", figuratively speaking. I would love for you to read it, but please know that 1. you will cry and 2. you will need at least a few hours because you won't want to stop reading.

3 comments:

Vanessa said...

So glad you read the blog and liked it as much as I did. She truly is amazing and it has been a blessing reading her words. Plus, she's funny!

Glad you have your own blog now too! I look forward to reading more. :)

Amie said...

I'll have to check it out. Is this the blog you were talking about the other day? I'm a blog stalker, too!

Amie said...

AHHH... this is the one I've been following for about 8 months. Isn't it great? She is amazing & inspires me daily. I thought you were the one who recommended the blog to me?!