Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Writing it down

So, we have a family blog, and it mostly consists of pictures of our two beautiful girls. The grandparents love it (although they remind me that I do not update it often enough) and we are so thankful that we can share a little bit of our life with family and friends from across the country, or across the globe. But, there are often times that I think "that would be a good blog post" and never get around to putting it in writing. Now I am... I want a place where I can record funny things the girls say and do, or things that I am struggling with as I parent, or neat things that I learn via others' blogs and books... Whatever I am thinking that day - just a place to write it all down. So, if you want to hear about potty training (I think I say the word "poop" more than anyone else on this planet on any given day), zoo trips, two-year old melt downs and maybe even a few topics that don't involve being a mommy, please read along. If you just want to see cute pictures, stick to this blog.

1 comment:

DMaC said...

Hopefully you will have better luck with remembering interesting things to put in the blog. That's my problem. I have countless great ideas and adventures (ok,maybe not adventures) but they are forgotten. I do relate to the "poo" usage but it has nothing to do with kids.